Monday, March 3, 2008

Poptarts V. Toaster Stroodle

Poptarts are for commies. Dirty devil sucking free trade hating commies. Toaster Stroodles strootascity(new word) are beyond anything I have ever tasted. With a glass of Leche. Leche=Milk in Espanol. Im just enriching your souless blogging life(you'll thank me later). Anyways. Poptarts when eaten kill dead babies. Wait. That doesn't make sense. Hmm. How can I make that sentence better. Lets act out a school class doing that. JK SCHOOLS FOR WIENERS(spell check Will, on Weiner). Coke+Nathan= A Fizzing with bubbles, after this the reaction slows and a white residue on the bottom of the 500ml plastic cup. Or is that sodium chloride and citric acid. Idk. I fail at life. Question: Toaster Stroodles beat Poptarts by how much? Like Bastista V. The Undertaker Close of a match or me sitting on anything less than 200Ilbs? I need self esteem. Actually I get it from eating. I also get it from singing along to Talking Heads. Maybe I should have not shared that detail with the internetoids. Hehehehehehehehe, thats a new word.

No comments: